The 6 Best Lotion
- 1 The 6 Best Lotion
- 2 Our Top Lotion Pick
- 3 Drugstore articles: Lotion Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Lotion Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
There are many things that strain and strain the skin, such as sun, cold, polluted air or other environmental influences. To balance this, the care of the body is very important. First and foremost, the skin must be moisturized and cared for. The body lotion meets these requirements. It is suitable for all skin types. But what distinguishes them? Which ingredients should be included and which should not? What should I pay attention to when buying? This is all explained below.
Our Top Lotion Pick
- Experience Natural Hemp Seed Oil: Helps soothe inflammation, and calm atopic dermatitis, the benefits of hemp seed oil are limitless. Rich in omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids, you will experience your skin like never before.
- A Fresh and Light Fragrance: Our moisturizer is naturally scented, providing a crisp, clean aroma of flowers and bananas. Without any harsh chemicals found in other skin creams, this scent leaves behind no residue, and won't irritate your skin.
- Dramatic Skin Hydration: shea butter helps reduce any redness, your skin will remain hydrated through anything. Whether you have winter dryness, flaking, or dry hands and feet, this body cream will help keep skin nourished and soft.
- Protect Your Skin: Hempz herbal cream is made with Vitamins A, C, and E, which will help protect your skin from natural and environmentally triggered oxidants. Your skin will look and feel healthier with one of these intense conditioning lotions.
Drugstore articles: Lotion Video Guide
Anyone who takes frequent showers must be prepared for the skin to dry out quickly. With a good lotion, the natural skin balance can be restored. The water content of the lotions is up to 70 percent. The cream, on the other hand, contains more fat. This shows that the lotion optimally supplies the skin with moisture. Especially people with dry skin benefit from it. Lotions also usually contain spreading agents that ensure that the oil-water emulsion is evenly distributed on the skin. The moisturizing ingredients penetrate quickly into the skin, while fat remains longer on the skin surface and gradually reaches the underlying skin layers. The skin is never weighed down by a lotion, which many find very pleasant.
There is a suitable body lotion for everyone, which meets the individual requirements. Even people with sensitive and sensitive skin are usually very well advised to use a lotion that is tailored to their type. Many lotions with appropriate substances also cool the skin, tighten it and keep it young. The body lotion contains care substances that provide the skin with the moisture and nutrients it needs. Products containing additional substances such as aloe vera help to calm the skin. Therefore the lotion is suitable for all skin types and the most different needs.
The manufacturers have specialized in all kinds of skin problems, so that there is a suitable lotion for every skin type and every age. Products are available for dry, very dry, sensitive, normal and mature skin. There are also special body lotions for babies and children. The range is extended with glimmer, tanning and aftersun lotions. Various care substances are very popular:
– Aloe vera – High-quality vegetable oils such as jojoba or almond oil – herbal extracts – sandalwood – panthenol – vitamin E is an antioxidant and therefore very good
Often fragrances are added. Here, however, it should be borne in mind that they sometimes trigger allergic reactions. The same applies to perfume and preservatives (parabens). Silicones should also not be contained as they prevent the skin from breathing and thus prevent self-regulation. Silicone oil slows down the metabolism, which impairs regeneration. Mineral oils are suspected of being carcinogenic and of altering the genetic make-up. When selecting the lotion, the ingredients should therefore be taken into account.
The lotion is a liquid skin care product suitable for the whole body. The oils contained therein are combined with water. Stabilizers and emulsifiers are used to keep the mixture stable and to ensure that the two substances do not separate. The lotion also contains various active ingredients for skin care or skin regeneration. First and foremost, the skin is supplied with moisture, which is extremely important. Sufficient time should be allowed for personal hygiene after each shower or bath. Then the pores are open so that this time is ideal. A good body lotion is easy to spread, absorbs quickly, leaves no sticky film behind, moisturises and cares for the skin.
TOP 5 Lotion Bestseller
- [ ALL DAY HYDRATION ] Lightweight formula that provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier with three essential ceramides (1,3,6-II)
- [ MOISTURE-RETAINING INGREDIENTS ] Formulated with hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's natural moisture
- [ PATENTED TECHNOLOGY ] Utilizes patented MVE controlled-release technology to help replenish ceramides and deliver long lasting moisturization
- [ GENTLE ON SKIN ] Free of fragrance and oil, hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic and non-irritating
- [ HYDRATES WITHOUT CLOGGING PORES ] Ideal for normal to dry skin
- Gradually creates flawless, natural-looking color while hydrating skin, even when the beach is miles (or months) away
- Developed to subtly enhance and gradually deepen the natural skin tone, providing streak-free, hassle-free color
- Infused with collagen, elastin, and ginseng, the formula reduces the appearance of cellulite in as little as 7 days
- Keeps skin moisturized and healthy-looking with a blend of antioxidants and Vitamin E
- Light, fresh scent - no unpleasant sunless tanning odor
Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- Best Maca
- Best Red light lamp
- Best Sitz bath
- Best Bathtub toys
- Best Vitamin C
- Best Energy bars
- Best Anti decubitus fur
- Best Coenzyme Q10
- Best Round brush
- Best Cider vinegar capsules
- Best Hand brush
- Best Fat burner
- Best Thinning shears
- Best Mechanical personal scales
- Best Mouth shower
- Best Bathroom scales
- Best Freezer bag
- Best Hairbrush
- Best Hairpiece
- Best Sock puller
- Best Hand disinfection
- Best Stevia
- Best Warming plaster
- Best Perfume Water
- Best Foot splint
- Best East Frisian tea
- Best Body fat pliers
- Best Sport bars
- Best Hair discolourer
- Best Paternity test
- Best Scalpel
- Best Washbowl
- Best Panty liners
- Best Eye shadow pallet
- Best Diuretics
- Best Sports drink
- Best Organic Soap
- Best Beard care
- Best Stethoscope
- Best Cuticle scissors