The 6 Best Massage cushions
- 1 The 6 Best Massage cushions
- 2 Our Top Massage cushions Pick
- 3 Drugstore articles: Massage cushions Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Massage cushions Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
More and more people suffer from tension in the back or neck after sitting for a long time, whether in the office or on the couch at home. Instead of visiting a physiotherapist or masseur immediately, a massage cushion can be a helpful alternative in many cases. In the classic sense, it is an electronic massage device in a pillowcase that is designed to relieve or eliminate pain caused by muscle tension. As part of a massage mechanism, the massage buttons move evenly under the cover and thus provide a kneading massage that has the same effect as a natural treatment. Basically, the buttons replace the fingers of a masseur. The fact that the device is packaged in a cushion shape to provide comfort and soft relaxation also has a background determined by feeling. Ultimately, this also calms the brain, which is responsible for the body’s reactions.
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
Our Top Massage cushions Pick
- SHIATSU BACK MASSAGER :4 deep kneading massage nodes travel up and down relaxing your entire back. 3 massage Massage Zones for your choices: Full back,Upper back,Lower back.[INTENSITY CONTROL FLAP] - The detachable intensity control flap allows you choose a softer or more intense massage.(Note: you may place a blanket or towel between you and the massager to get a far softer massage, when you still feel too strong intensity after adding the flap.)
- FLEXIBLE MASSAGE NODES: The massage nodes are adjustable at max. height of 3mm to fit the curves of the body for more comfortable massage experience. SPOT MASSAGE: Allows you to concentrate the kneading on one area for pin-point relaxation
- VIBRATION SEAT MASSAGER: Vibration on seat with adjustable 3 levels intensity, provides you a comfortable massage to Hip and thighs.(Note: On the sitting area there is only vibration massage, no Heat)
- SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY: it warms your back while relaxing tense muscles across your entire back, lumbar and shoulders.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT: Use this back massager on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dinning chair to make the ultimate comfort seat in the house. The integrated strapping system secures it on chairs in place. Luxury leather with cozy smooth mesh feels comfortable to your touch.
Drugstore articles: Massage cushions Video Guide
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
The Shiatsu type is designed as a cushion for back massage. After switching on, four massage buttons move in a circle to massage a specific area of the affected body area. This procedure is also applied to the so-called massage mat, which is larger than the normal pillow and already slightly points in the direction of a full body massage. The term Shiatsu is the name of a brand, not to be confused with a special massage technique. A variation on this, the technique of which some Shiatsu cushions also have, is the vibration massage cushion, in which a vibration unit takes over the massage function. If this variant helps you enough, you will find the cheaper solution to the original Shiatsu cushion. A vibration pillow, which is used exclusively to massage the neck, upper back and shoulders, is the so-called neck pillow. It is reminiscent of a u-shaped croissant that is placed around the neck and massages the points of contact. For this type there is also a neck massage device as a larger version. For the sake of completeness, the inflatable massage cushion should also be mentioned here. This is not a self-massage pillow, but simply an inflatable pad that can be comfortably placed under the stomach during the manual massage.
The functions described in the following mainly refer to the most frequently used Shiatsu cushions, such as the models of the well-known manufacturer Beurer. The standard equipment of these models includes the heating function, which in most variants is only activated when the massage function is switched on. The massage buttons, heated up to 40 degrees, then transfer the heat slightly reduced and thus extremely pleasant through the fabric to the body. With many massage cushions, the heat function can be activated or deactivated individually on request, but only in conjunction with the massage function. The advantage of heat is the relaxing effect at the end of the massage. As a further function, the massage buttons in the cushions can be adjusted to rotate clockwise or counterclockwise as desired. This is already a real wellness function, which can be adapted to the respective personal well-being at certain body areas. The vibration function has already been mentioned as a nice addition. However, it can be said that the effect of the massage buttons is perfectly sufficient for relaxation.
On different models, the speed of the circular movements can be regulated. However, there is hardly any need for this, as the pressure and the position through or during the massage are the most important factors. Both can be determined by the user without a special function of the heat cushion. Normally the equipment of a heat cushion includes a fastening device for an armchair or chair, which is usually a rubber band. A rubber band with Velcro fastener is also available for users who attach importance to a certain amount of leeway. Finally, heat pillows can be equipped with a remote control in order to comfortably adjust the aforementioned functions and keep an eye on them at all times. Unfortunately, a connection cable is required for this, which can become a real disturbance factor in addition to the already existing power supply cable. Therefore, it is worth considering whether one would not rather do without the adjustable functions.
TOP 5 Massage cushions Bestseller
Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- Best Wrist bandage
- Best Medicine cabinet
- Best Baby Washcloth
- Best Razors
- Best Egg protein
- Best Kids Shampoo
- Best Fatburner Capsules
- Best Hair clippers
- Best Corneal sock
- Best Stretch Stripe Cream
- Best Tanning accelerator
- Best Shaving cream
- Best Curling tongs
- Best Sojaprotein
- Best Mouth shower
- Best Cleansing milk
- Best Eyes Serum
- Best Hair dryer with diffuser
- Best Hairpiece plait
- Best Chia seeds
- Best Ankle bandage
- Best Dry shampoo
- Best Dried figs
- Best Straightening iron
- Best Safflower oil
- Best Vitamin D
- Best Foot spray
- Best Fertility lubricant
- Best Raspberry Ketones
- Best Pavement
- Best Pony Hairpiece
- Best Hair conditioner
- Best Hair wax
- Best Feverfew
- Best Face brush
- Best Zink Tabletten
- Best Bathtub cushions
- Best Baby Nail Scissors
- Best Bluetooth blood pressure monitor
- Best Lice comb