The 6 Best Men Basque Hat
- 1 The 6 Best Men Basque Hat
- 2 Our Top Men Basque Hat Pick
- 3 Accessories Accessories: Men Basque Hat Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Men Basque Hat Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Accessories Accessories:
- 6 More Topics in Fashion:
- 7 Links for further Information
There are fashion trends that are simply always trendy. No generation of women misses the classic pumps. They live through every style and are absolute all-rounders. The same goes for the beret. Originally developed for men, women also like to wear them to a pretty coat with said pumps. Known in Germany as the Basque cap, it is called the Alpine cap in Scandinavia. Because of her name one would like to believe that she comes from the Basque Country. But no! It is the small neighbouring region of Béarn in which it has its origins. The plate-like cap is characteristic for its small stub. But where does the beret get its name from when it does not come from the Basque Country?
Our Top Men Basque Hat Pick
Accessories Accessories: Men Basque Hat Video Guide
It is none other than Emperor Napoleon III, who gave her the name that is still valid today! He often stayed with his wife in the Basque Country. He saw these caps and simply called them “Béret basque”. Napoleon was less interested in the fact that the fashionable garment did not come from this region at all. But at least the name prevailed, because nobody wanted to contradict the French personality. It first gained great importance in the 19th century, a time of the Karlist wars. The red beret became a characteristic of the battalion. Later even belonged to part of the national identity and was worn in black or dark blue. Little by little it was worn everywhere.
However, the beret became very famous in France. In the 40’s a real boom broke out, everywhere in the streets one saw men with berets. It wasn’t long before she got the name “French cap”. In countless movies of this time you can see the beret, also later she played a big role, preferably again and again in France. Photography also took care of the beret and its characteristic male faces. Portraits have a certain charisma that fascinates worldwide. Surely the characters of the French feature films have contributed their part to it
Wearing a beret couldn’t be easier. Men with bald heads were very happy about the men’s cap, which covers the missing hair in a simple way. Basically, that’s why they never made a big fuss. The flat cap was put on and good. A special chic was and is the variant to carry them a little crooked. Even women today wear variations of beret caps. The beret beret is popular with both men and women. In fact, she has not lost her style and is perfectly suited to a classic look.
The classic beret is made of pure wool. It is not washed, but only cleaned with a clothes brush. Such a cap has a long life expectancy. Their character improves from year to year, cap and carrier grow together in the course of the years so to speak. It conveys the classical, values and perhaps also a few traditions. It is worn by young men as well as older ones. Even if the older man’s beret looks better on him. But this is perhaps due to the memories of the old films again!
TOP 5 Men Basque Hat Bestseller
- Made in France
- Diameter: 28 cm
- Water repellent
- 100% Merino Wool
- Lining 100% cotton
- Available in Beige, Grey, Black, Navy, Pink, Light Blue, Red, Camel.
- The classic 10.5" beret is made of warm wool to keep you the perfect temperature
- Great for on the go, wherever you are!
- The classic 10.5" beret is made of warm wool to keep you the perfect temperature.
- 100% Wool Warm French Art Basque Beret Tam Beanie Hat
- Size: Unisex,One size for ladies and teens (Head measurement: 57 cm, 22-3/8", Size 7-1/8) will stretch
- Flat measurement: 11-1/8" across
- High-quality black beret is a one size fits most adults and teens. It is unisex & great for both men and women.
- This black beret is soft & lightweight. Great for all seasons.
- Stylish hat to make any ordinary outfit a hit. Perfect for everyday wear.
- To ensure best results hand wash in cold water and let air dry.
- Perfect fashionable accessory for all dress up occasions, costumes or holidays.
Read More Guides Related to Accessories Accessories:
- Best Umbrella
- Best Ladies Sun Hat
- Best Barrel belt
- Best Boys sun hat
- Best Balaclava
- Best Men Panama Hat
- Best Baby sun hat
- Best Men Basque Hat
- Best Men’s peaked cap
- Best Flip flops
- Best Golf umbrella
- Best Ladies Basque Hat
- Best Girl Sun Hat
- Best Cap
- Best Children umbrella
- Best Drinking belt
- Best Fanny pack
- Best Touchscreen Gloves
- Best Ladies peaked cap