The 6 Best Nail whitener
- 1 The 6 Best Nail whitener
- 2 Our Top Nail whitener Pick
- 3 Beauty: Nail whitener Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Nail whitener Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Beauty:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
Fingernails are naturally quite light, transparent to white, and evenly shiny. However, they react to environmental influences: They discolour on contact with chemicals, nicotine deposits cause them to yellow, various types of fruit and vegetables cause the nails to discolour during processing in the kitchen. Mechanical irritations, for example by craftsmen, leave traces. The nails appear rough, scratched, have humps and dents. If metabolic diseases exist, the nails can also discolour, lose their shine or grow slightly deformed. All this does not look particularly aesthetic, which is why nail beauticians* have devised various methods for nail whitening.
Beauty: Nail whitener Video Guide
Nail brighteners of the particularly friendly kind are small polishing sponges that simply remove the top layer of nail gently and give the nail uniformity and shine. In the case of nail care, the small weaknesses called buffers are always used anyway, in the coarser variant they roughen the nail, in the soft variant they carry fine deposits (and discolorations) and let the nail shine. The sponges are usually used manually. However, manicure sets for home use also contain small polishing felts for the same purpose in addition to the various milling and grinding heads. The disadvantage of these mechanical nail polishers is that they should only be used very sparingly in order not to damage the nail. Excessive grinding and polishing makes the nail very thin and soft, it becomes susceptible to infectious diseases.
Nail whiteners from the bottle are available in two versions: with acid as active ingredient or with peroxides. Both chemicals are not gentle, they penetrate into the nail and neutralize all discoloration. Citric acid is still relatively mild. Combination products contain both active ingredients. These nail whiteners are usually somewhat odor-intensive, but actually lighten the nail. The disadvantage lies in the chemical mix, which is not well tolerated by all people. Nail lighteners can trigger allergies and skin irritations, make the nails brittle and attack the nail bed. All this is not good, because it allows pathogens to attach themselves to the nail or in the nail bed. Nail fungi, bacterial infections and simply broken skin and brittle nails can be the result.
Many ladies (more rarely men) do not only have their nails manicured, but also have them embellished with shiny or coloured varnishes. This makes sense when unattractive discolorations are to be covered up. However, you should know that nail polishes can also make nails dry and brittle and especially people with sensitive skin often suffer from irritations. Some nail brighteners are suitable as primers under lacquers or can even be used as glossy lacquers. However, these products are then marked accordingly by the manufacturer. And the manufacturers come up with a lot of ideas: They are available with and without glitter effect, fluorescent and glowing in the dark. If the nail is discoloured, lighten it. And that goes quite fast, normally only a few applications are sufficient (according to the manufacturer)
There is nothing from the cosmetics sector that you cannot produce yourself at home in one or the other version. A simple, gentle nail whitener is obtained by pressing the juice of a lemon into a small bowl and mixing it with the same amount of water. Nails and fingertips are soaked in it for a few minutes, then dried and massaged with olive oil. Slight discolorations are gently removed and the olive oil gives the nail shine and suppleness.
TOP 5 Nail whitener Bestseller
- Brush included
- Brightens and whitens nails
- Cleanses and conditions
- WHITENS INSIDE OF TIPS - when used correctly, pencil will make the tips of your fingers look whiter and cleaner.
- IDEAL FOR FRENCH MANICURES - get even whiter tips for your French manicure with this pencil.
- CAN BE USED WET OR DRY - you can use this pencil on dry nails or damp nails.
- BUILT IN CUTICLE PUSHER - the cap of the pencil serves as an included cuticle pusher.
- Dermatologically tested and not tested on animals.
- FRENCH MANICURE. Skip the salon and enjoy a professional-style, French Manicure at home. ZEVA's Nail Bright Polish pinks up nail beds and whitens tips in one easy step to create this timeless look. Additional coats can be added for more color.
- SAFE INGREDIENTS. Dermatologist approved, this polish is free of dangerous, harmful ingredients. It does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phalate or camphor to ensure safe use, and is also vegan and cruelty-free.
- NAIL PROTECTION. ZEVA's one-step French manicure also provides long-lasting protection for fingernails and toenails, formulated with polyester resin - a hard, clear material that is left on the nail to create superior durability and strength.
- HIGH-QUALITY POLISH. This "one-step" polish applies smoothly for a perfect look, formulated with a plasticizer to keep the nail polish pliable without chipping. Enjoy your salon-quality French Manicure in mere minutes, with beautiful results that last.
- EASY TO USE. Apply polish to clean nails that are free of oils. Designed for convenience, only one application is necessary and will be dry to the touch in about 5 minutes. Depending on humidity, you should allow 30-60 minutes for it to dry completely.
- Instant nail brightener gets the yellow out and helps protect natural & acrylic nails from yellowing.
- Size: 15ml
Read More Guides Related to Beauty:
- Best LED nail dryer
- Best Manicure set
- Best Face oil
- Best Rotary razor
- Best Sugar paste for hair removal
- Best Drug dispenser
- Best Mini tweezers
- Best Foil razor
- Best Wax warmer
- Best Body powder
- Best Hair Removal Wax
- Best Eyelash curler
- Best Rouge
- Best Tattoo color
- Best Light curing apparatus
- Best Base coat
- Best Mascara
- Best Tipcutter
- Best Beard scissors
- Best Hair chalk
- Best Lipgloss
- Best Nail Brush
- Best Hair Medication
- Best Electric shaver with cleaning station
- Best Bowel Medication
- Best Face self-tanner
- Best Eyeliner
- Best Nail cutter
- Best Powder
- Best Hand razor
- Best UV Nail Polish
- Best Travel razor men
- Best Depilatory pad
- Best Dry shaver
- Best Tweezers with light
- Best Body hair trimmer
- Best Eyebrows Tweezers
- Best Lip balm
- Best Nail polish remover
- Best Beard brush