The 6 Best OLED television set
- 1 The 6 Best OLED television set
- 2 Our Top OLED television set Pick
- 3 Television & Home Cinema: OLED television set Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 OLED television set Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Television & Home Cinema:
- 6 More Topics in Electronics:
- 7 Links for further Information
Html code here! Replace this with any non empty text and that's it.
OLED is the abbreviation for organic light emitting diode. This means that ‘organic LEDs’ are used in these televisions. These can be manufactured much more cheaply than conventional light-emitting diodes. This technology is not completely new. As early as the 1950s, French scientists discovered that certain organic materials could be stimulated to glow. But there was still a long way to go before the first smartphone and tablet displays could be equipped with OLEDs. Samsung introduced the first OLED televisions in 2010. The luminosity of these organic semiconductor materials is used for pixel-precise image reproduction in novel TV sets. The screens are composed of several superimposed semiconductor layers. The individual pixels can be stimulated to glow by the flow of a current in different colours. OLED screens do not require backlighting, such as that required for LCD televisions.
Our Top OLED television set Pick
- Revere the Unrivaled Glass Design: Imagine a television so carefully crafted with a timeless material it even looks beautiful when turned off. This refined glass design celebrates the transcendent technology of LG OLED to create a captivating statement piece in your home.
- LG - the industry leaders of OLED TVs - made the Best TV Ever even better by developing the alpha 9 Intelligent Processor. LG's most powerful processor ever provides true-to-life images with incredibly rich colors, sharpness and depth to deliver the ultimate picture quality.
- OLED Movies, sports, games and more come to thrilling new life with the perfect black and intense color of the LG OLED display. LG AI OLED TV with ThinQ uses the latest panels, with brighter, self-illuminating pixels that truly deliver the Best. Picture. Ever. LG AI OLED TV with ThinQ has a head-turning design that elevates a room's aesthetics while complementing any home décor. Its sleek, incredibly slim form factor is ready for unobtrusive wall-mounting or
- IN THE BOX: OLED65E8PUA 65" Class E8 OLED 4K HDR AI Smart TV (2018 Model) | Magic Remote Control | Remote Control Battery | Power Cable | User Manual | E-Manual
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: 2.4 GHz Mini Wireless Keyboard w/ Touchpad Mouse | Micro-USB charging cable | Lithium-ion battery | USB Connector | Flat Wall Mount for TV's 45-90" | 2 (Two) 6 foot High Speed HDMI Cables | TV Cleaner Set (1oz. Spray & 10x10 inch Microfiber Cloth) | 2 (Two) 6-inch Velcro Cable Management | User Manual | Surge Pro Outlet | Full USA Warranty
Television & Home Cinema: OLED television set Video Guide
In recent years, anyone who wanted to purchase a new television set for their living room was basically faced with the question: Should it be an LCD or the much more expensive plasma television? In the meantime, the differences in quality and price have become somewhat more relative, but the engineers and developers of the renowned electronics companies still did not seem to have found ‘the’ optimal solution. Now TV buyers have another option – OLED TV. And many experts already believe today that they will have driven LCD and plasma televisions out of the market in the foreseeable future.
LCD televisions cannot produce pure black because of the backlight. With OLED televisions, the corresponding pixels remain dark when no current flows. This finally makes it possible in television technology to display a really deep black. And the color rendering and contrast of OLED televisions is also brilliant because each pixel is controlled separately. The contours are as sharp and unpixed as they have never been before. Added to this is the extremely short reaction time. Displays with OLEDs react up to 1,000 times faster than conventional LEDs. This makes every sports broadcast, for example, a very special experience. You love video games? Then you will only want to use OLED devices for your passion in the future. During tests, the experts measured reaction times of 0.001 ms. No other screen can offer you that. Another additional feature that will interest many viewers is the Dual View mode. If you choose a device equipped with a multi-tuner, you can watch two programs at the same time. Anyone who has ever sat in front of a large screen with several viewers knows the problem: As soon as you don’t sit frontally in front of the screen, a lateral viewing angle leads to color distortions and loss of contrast. There are no such problems with OLED screens. Tests have shown that OLED televisions achieve a viewing angle stability of almost 90°. This means that you can enjoy the picture completely unadulterated even if you look at it from a lateral position.
It should be clear to everyone that this innovative technology requires a little deeper pockets. But if you are looking for an OLED TV with a good price-performance ratio, you should take a closer look at the 55″ device of the JU6580 series from Samsung. This Ultra HD TV with OLED screen makes every TV, DVD or gaming evening a very special experience. The channels can be received via cable, satellite, Internet or terrestrial. Streaming services such as Maxdome, Netflix or Amazon Video are also supported. The device has all the connections required for a wide variety of devices (e.g. HDMI, USB, CI+ slot, headphone output, digital audio output). A Smart Touch remote control is also included.