The 6 Best Vitamins
- 1 The 6 Best Vitamins
- 2 Our Top Vitamins Pick
- 3 Drugstore articles: Vitamins Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Vitamins Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
Vitamins are necessary for the human body to stay healthy and agile. In the 18th century, people were not yet aware of the importance of different vitamins. When the disease Beri Beri occurred in some countries such as Java or Japan, the Polish biochemist Casimir Funk set himself the task in 1911 of intensively isolating the active substance against Beri Beri vitamin deficiency disease. He became clairaudient when the typical Beri-Beri symptoms appeared in chickens, patients and employees in a military hospital. They all fed on white peeled rice. Rice peeling machines were previously introduced in Japan and Java. The symptoms could be alleviated by adding rice bran, which is now known to contain the important vitamin B1. 1912 is therefore regarded as the year of discovery of vitamin B1 (thiamine). It was not until 1913 that the next vitamin A (retinol) was discovered in fish liver oil. Vitamin C, for example, was only detected in lemons in 1931
Our Top Vitamins Pick
- A complete multivitamin + Antioxidant vitamins C and E specially formulated to support the specific health needs of women
- Clinically Proven Absorption
- A convenient alternative to hard-to-swallow pills.
- Contains NO high-fructose corn syrup, NO artificial sweeteners, NO gluten, NO dairy and NO synthetic (FD&C) dyes
- Recipient of the 2018 ChefsBest Excellence Award. The ChefsBest Excellence Award is awarded to brands that surpass quality standards established by independent professional chefs.
Drugstore articles: Vitamins Video Guide
Vitamins are contained in many foods. Those who eat vitamin-rich food do their health a lot of good. Since there is a multitude of vitamins, it is particularly important that the diet is very versatile, varied and balanced. But which vegetable or fruit has a high content of vitamins? Many vitamin tables show which vitamins are present in which fruit. Vitamins bring many advantages, that they are involved in the most different processes in the body. Every organism needs vitamins for a stronger immune system. In addition, the defensive forces are mobilised. Unlike animals, humans cannot produce all vitamins in sufficient quantities themselves. We must therefore eat a balanced diet rich in vitamins in order to avoid deficiency symptoms. An increased vitamin requirement can also be very useful in the case of a serious illness, during pregnancy or in a certain life situation. Then it is advisable to take in sufficient vitamins in addition to a healthy diet. Here one should be careful, since too many vitamins also harm the body.
Many minerals, nutrients and vitamins are very important for the body to develop sufficient antibodies and remain healthy. The choice of the right vitamins can be very decisive. The body cannot produce all vitamins itself, so many people take vitamin supplements and pay attention to a healthy diet. Vitamin A, for example, is found in carrots. It intercepts the free radicals in the body and thus prevents them from damaging the DNA or cells. This vitamin belongs to the fat-soluble vitamins, therefore some fat like cream, oil or butter should always be added to carrots. Otherwise, our bodies would have a hard time absorbing the vitamin. Vitamin E is contained in wheat germ. Wholemeal bread is therefore important for a healthy diet. An adult needs 12 milligrams of vitamin E every day. Sea buckthorn is very rich in vitamin C. It is particularly much contained in sea buckthorn. Even lemons or oranges can’t keep up. Citrus fruits are considered by many people to be the food richest in vitamins. Sea buckthorn is even surpassed by the acerola cherry and rose hips. Omega-3 fatty acids, niacin, panthothenic acid, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 are found in salmon and other sea fish. If you want a balanced and healthy diet, you should eat once a week.
TOP 5 Vitamins Bestseller
- PreserVision is the #1 recommended brand by eye doctors for people with moderate-to-advanced age-related macular degeneration. Brought to you by Bausch + Lomb - the leader in AREDS eye vitamins.
- The exact nutrient formula recommended by the National Eye Institute which includes lutein and zeaxanthin;Health Concerns: Eye Health
- The levels of antioxidants and zinc shown to be beneficial for people at risk of progression of AMD are not found in typical daily multivitamins.
- Completed in 2013, the Age Related Eye Disease Study 2 (AREDS2) was a five-year study conducted by the National Eye Institute (NEI) of the National Institutes of Health.
- Ascorbic acid, gelatin, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, glycerin, soybean oil, zinc oxide, marigold flower extract, soy lecithin, yellow beeswax, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, cupric oxide, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Blue 1
- This chewable children's vitamin contains 13 essential nutrients including vitamin D3 for bone and immune health, omega-3 EPA & DHA essential fatty acids and vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) for energy production
- Omega-3 EPA & DHA (essential fatty acids) sustainably sourced from wild-caught small fish
- We include iodine which plays a major role in your child's metabolism and development, folate (methylfolate) to help convert food into energy and vitamin E, an antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Non-GMO. Free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut allergens, fish allergens, shellfish, soy, gluten, and wheat. No synthetic colors, artificial flavors, or artificial sweeteners. 3RD PARTY LAB TESTED.
- MANUFACTURED IN CALIFORNIA with premium domestic and imported ingredients. No high fructose corn syrup. No refrigeration required.
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the struggle of swallowing pills. Improve overall health & increase hair strength
- This vegetarian formula is based off of clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to help improve hair health
- Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals
- NatureWise Vitamin D3 in certified organic olive oil helps to support teeth and bone health, provide immune support, and promote healthy muscle function.*
- Our formula delivers the same biologically active form of vitamin D produced by the body as a result of sun exposure, without exposure to UVB ra
- Get your daily dose. The Vitamin D Council recommends 5,000 IU Vitamin D daily for adults to achieve and maintain optimal levels.
- Our Vitamin D 5000 IU softgels are easy to swallow. Some research indicates that vitamin D3 in liquid softgel form is more bioavailable than powdered or tablet forms.*
- These Vitamin D3 immune support and bone health supplements are gluten-free and non-GMO. Third party tested for purity and potency.
- FEATURES: Biotin 5000mcg in cold-pressed Organic Coconut Oil
- BENEFITS: May help to support Healthy Hair, Skin and nails in individuals who are deficient.*
- PREMIUM: The Only Non-GMO Project Verified veggie Biotin softgel available
- QUALITY: Manufactured, Packaged, and Bottled in the USA. 3rd Party non-GMO tested by the IGEN program
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: All Sports Research (SR) Vitamins and Supplements come with a 90 day Money Back Guarantee (See below for details).^
Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- Best Ear candle
- Best Flea seeds
- Best Electric blanket
- Best Tea towel
- Best Massage roller
- Best IPL Hair Removal
- Best Curlers
- Best Shoe deodorant
- Best Multivitamin preparation
- Best Antioxidant Capsules
- Best Nail fungus treatment
- Best Hairbrush
- Best Pregnancy test
- Best Heat protection spray
- Best Beta Alanin
- Best Association
- Best BCAA
- Best Hair wax
- Best Corneal rasp
- Best Comedon squeegee
- Best Food supplements
- Best Sport bars
- Best Paternity test
- Best Hair tip fluid
- Best Vitamin B
- Best Intensivcreme
- Best Casein
- Best Occlusal splint
- Best Scrunchy
- Best Bluetooth blood pressure monitor
- Best Magnetic bracelet
- Best Maca
- Best Sponge
- Best Carbohydrate blocker
- Best Hemorrhoid ointment
- Best Back bandage
- Best Hand warmer
- Best Probiotics
- Best Bread mix
- Best Thinning shears