The 6 Best Aftershave lotion
- 1 The 6 Best Aftershave lotion
- 2 Our Top Aftershave lotion Pick
- 3 Beauty: Aftershave lotion Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Aftershave lotion Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Beauty:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
Our Top Aftershave lotion Pick
Beauty: Aftershave lotion Video Guide
In principle, a shaving lotion is an alcoholic-aqueous solution to which fragrances are usually added. A distinction is made between preshave products for use before shaving and aftershave products that are applied to stressed skin after shaving
Skin and beard hair must be prepared for shaving. Preshave shaving lotion ensures that the beard hairs are straightened up for shaving and thus protrude dry and stiffly from the skin surface. Preshaves are usually based on alcoholic solutions that have a dehydrating and stiffening effect. Drainage smoothes the skin surface, making it easier for the razor to glide over the skin
Aftershave shaving water has a neutralising, antibacterial, astringent, refatting and/or healing effect. Mainly such shaving lotions consist of water, alcohol and fragrances just like Preshave shaving lotions. Demanding aftershaves are enriched with various care substances such as witch hazel, sage, oak bark and aluminium salts and have an astringent, haemostatic and relaxing effect. Camphor and methol are used for refreshment, while allantoin, bisabolol, azulene and panthenol are added to relieve irritation. The pH value of the skin is supported with lactic acid, citric acid or tartaric acid. Emulsifiers, solubilizers and lipophilic components determine the consistency of aftershave products.
Male facial skin needs special care after shaving. When removing the beard hair, the skin is more or less irritated. Inflammation and pimples can occur. In addition, the use of blades can lead to minor injuries of the facial skin, which should be treated effectively. Bleeding may also occur, which is gently and lastingly stopped. In addition, a contraction of the pores after shaving should also be stimulated. In order to meet all these requirements for sustainable shaving care, shaving lotions are offered in various compositions. However, all shaving lotions have one thing in common – they ensure effective skin regeneration after shaving.
Classic aftershave lotions are primarily used to refresh the face and eliminate unpleasant side effects of shaving. High-quality aftershaves, on the other hand, also exude a long-lasting, pleasant scent, which can be bitter-masculine, sweetish-fine or discreetly floral. Normally shaving lotions contain a half to one percent perfume oil dissolved in aqueous alcohol, with high-quality, noble aftershaves it is sometimes up to 20 percent. The more alcohol an aftershave contains, the better it is suitable for men with a strongly oily, robust skin. Men with sensitive, dry skin, on the other hand, should choose a brand with a low alcohol content in order to avoid unpleasant irritations.
When using soap-based shaving gel or foam, it is important to achieve a neutralising, moisturising and astringent effect with a shaving lotion. Always work with an aftershave after each shave. A good aftershave supports the skin during regeneration and strengthens the natural self-protection against harmful environmental influences. The skin is cared for and appears firmer and smoother. Aftershave, which contains a combination of moisturising active ingredients and essential oils as well as a well-balanced mixture of camphor, witch hazel and menthol, thus provides lasting care for the male bartz zone.
TOP 5 Aftershave lotion Bestseller
- ELIMINATE RAZOR BURN- Say goodbye to razor burn when you apply just a small amount of our our luxurious after-shave balm
- SPECIAL FORMULATION- Made with a premium combination of natural ingredients to leave your skin feeling super soft without drying out
- CALMS IRRITATION- Formulated for all types of skin including sensitive skin
- THE VIKING GUARANTEE: All Viking products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee - just contact us if for any reason you’re not happy with your purchase.
- SOOTHING AFTER SHAVE BALM FOR MEN: Men Expert Hydra Energetic After Shave Balm with SPF15 and Vitamin E fights the 5 signs of shaving discomfort: razor burn, tightness, irritation, redness and excessive dryness.
- AFTER EVERY SHAVE apply all over the face and neck. For sunscreen use, apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and reapply at least every 2 hours.
- MEN EXPERT PRODUCTS moisturize and hydrate your skin. Men Expert skincare helps fight the key signs of aging while the Men Expert beard care line takes action against irritation from shaving.
- BEARD AND SKIN CARE FOR MEN: Men Expert is specially formulated with men's skin care concerns in mind. Use our cleanser, moisturizer, aftershave, and beard balm together to see and feel the difference.
- PERFECT TO PAIR WITH: Try with Men Expert Hydra Energetic Facial Cleanser with Charcoal to cleanse the skin of dirt and excess oil.
- Cool, crisp and clean.
- The unmistakably masculine scent of Old Spice.
- For after shaving.
- For after showering.
- For whenever you want to feel cool and refreshed.
- CALMS IRRITATION and eliminates razor burn. Lather & Wood aftershave balm gives unsurpassed cooling and a refreshing finish to your shave. Since its non-drying, it does not sting or burn but calms and soothes irritated skin cause by shaving. This after shave lotion is excellent for sensitive skin.
- NON-DRYING FORMULA Moisturizes skin, leaving your freshly shaven face with a smooth healthy glow. Do you enjoy using a safety razor or straight razor? This after shave balm is the perfect finish to your classic shaving routine.
- GOES ON NICE AND SMOOTH. Lather & Woods non-greasy hydrating formula absorbs nicely into the skin, leaving your face feeling silky smooth
- LIGHT YEARS AHEAD of commercial shaving balms, this after shave balm will be the best after-shave you have ever used. See why our customers never go back to the commercial drugstore brands. A little goes a long way making this a great value with a teriffic old school feel.
Read More Guides Related to Beauty:
- Best Make-up set
- Best Hair Removal Wax
- Best Disposable razor
- Best Mascara
- Best Eyebrows Tweezers
- Best Face self-tanner
- Best Bowel Medication
- Best UV Nail Polish
- Best Facial epilator
- Best After Shave Lotion
- Best Intimate hair removal
- Best Tweezers with light
- Best Tattoo color
- Best Nail oil
- Best Rotary razor
- Best Light curing apparatus
- Best Nail whitener
- Best Moustached witch
- Best Concealer
- Best Lipgloss
- Best Hair styling
- Best Base coat
- Best Lady razor
- Best Face oil
- Best Nail polish remover
- Best Drug dispenser
- Best Eyelash curler
- Best Rouge
- Best Lip balm
- Best Beard scissors
- Best Tipcutter
- Best Beard Care Oil
- Best Beard brush
- Best Polishing block
- Best Cuticle pusher
- Best Hair chalk
- Best Hand razor
- Best Beard hair clipper
- Best Dry shaver
- Best Body powder