The 6 Best Depilatory pad
Anyone who is intensively involved with the subject of depilation will sooner or later also come across a method that is not quite as well known as razors, epilators, waxes or creams. These are depilatory pads
Beauty: Depilatory pad Video Guide
These pads are comparable with an extra fine sandpaper, as it is known, for example, from model making. However, the graininess of a very high-quality depilatory pad is hardly noticeable on the surface. By means of circular movements, not only the finest hairs but also dry skin flakes can be “sanded off” effectively and completely without chemicals. However, you should not exert too much pressure to prevent accidental injuries or even scoring or redness. Even a too coarse pad would not be recommended. Suitable pad holders with practical hand or finger loops are also helpful. Dehairing pads are available in different packages and sizes. You can also choose between pads for sensitive or less sensitive areas of the body. Legs and arms, for example, can be worked faster with a hand-sized pad. With the bikini line, in the armpit area or in the face, it is of course not only a matter of an appropriately adapted pad size, but above all also of a particularly gentle surface
When it comes to hygiene, it doesn’t really matter which depilation method you choose, because a thoroughly cleansed skin with a non-irritating washing lotion is the top priority in all cases. With the depilatory pads, however, the skin should also be well dried. Care oils or creams, on the other hand, should not be used because the surface to be depilated must be free of fat and cosmetics. The peeling should not be used for pimples, eczema, weeping or healing wounds or for varicose veins, because the friction can cause bacteria to spread even faster and cause further skin irritations. In the case of chronic skin diseases, such as neurodermatitis, depilation should generally only take place in consultation with the attending physician. This also applies to diabetics.
What speaks for and against the depilation pad?
PRO:+ As this method requires no chemical additives, it is particularly kind to the skin and, last but not least, environmentally friendly. + In contrast to shaving, pads also leave no cuts and adapt easily to hard-to-reach parts of the body. + While an epilator almost always causes plucking pains, the depilatory pad works completely painless when used correctly. + Immediately after the treatment, the skin is not only free of the finest hairs and pleasantly soft, but also receives a fresh peeling at the same time. + The pad can also be used to easily remove remaining hairs after epilation or waxing. CONTRA:- With a depilatory pad, the fine hairs are thoroughly rubbed off, but unfortunately they can grow back again quickly because the hair root is not removed compared to the epilator. – The pads wear out very quickly and need to be replaced frequently. This can be quite expensive in the long run. – The treatment of large areas requires a lot of time and patience. – Strong hair stubbles can only be removed to a limited extent or not at all with the pad method.
One of the most popular hair removal pads is the set from G.T. EasySoft Premium. Included are two depilation gloves of different sizes as well as ten spare pads and a practical fragrance bag to stow away. The handling is simple and 50 % of the users were satisfied with the final results. The complete set of Moondepil with a comparable content is somewhat cheaper. However, the results can often only be seen with very fine hairs. For hair removal on the arms, in the face or on the knees these pads are quite suitable. The replacement hair pads are also inexpensive.
In conclusion, it should be said that depilatory pads are a good alternative to the usual hair removal systems, especially for travel or in between. With a little practice, they are easy to use, cause hardly any pain and additionally promote blood circulation. However, permanent hair removal is not possible with the mechanical pad system, because the hair grows back after one to two days at the latest.
TOP 5 Depilatory pad Bestseller
- EFFECTIVE & SAFE FOR DIFFERENT BODY TYPES: Thin hair will need less time then coarse and thick hair. Experiment to find the right manscaping time for each body part! Recommended for men, but can be used by women.
- 24 HOURS OF SKIN HYDRATION: After the application is applied & your hair is removed, you will then achieve silky smooth skin for 24 hours (as our product contains seaweed & other soothing ingredients).
- SATISFACTORY FOR ALL SKIN TYPES: The Intimate Hair Removal Cream is our most gentle & works for any private/intimate areas. No more razor or waxing burn!
- VEGAN, CRUELTY FREE: No Hair Crew Removal Cream is painless to the human body, but also to our beloved animals.
- Relieves and Prevents Ingrown Hairs: First Aid Beauty Ingrown Hair Pads help to eliminate angry razor burn and painful ingrown hairs while preventing new ones from popping up; use on on underarms, bikini area, face/neck, legs and anywhere else you remove hair
- Leaves Skin Soft and Smooth: These alcohol-free pads gently exfoliate skin with Glycolic and Salicylic Acids to slough away dead skin cells that trap hairs, helping to prevent painful ingrown bumps from forming, while a soothing combination of Witch Hazel and Aloe leaves skin soft and smooth, not stripped
- Clinically Proven Results: In a consumer perception study with 52 participants after 10 days, 90% said their skin looks bump-free after using this product; 96% said their bikini line feels less irritated and looks less red after using this product; 100% said this product did not irritate their skin or make it feel dry or stripped
- Free From: Alcohol, artificial colourants, artificial fragrance, lanolin, mineral oil, parabens, petrolatum, phthalates, propylene glycol, sulphates, talc, formaldehydes, oxybenzone, coal tar, triclocarban, ethanol, ethyl alcohol
- Dermatologist Tested: Our cruelty-free Ingrown Hair Pads are also vegan, gluten-free, nut-free, soy-free, safe for sensitive skin and nano-free; WARNING – SUNBURN ALERT: CONTAINS ALPHA HYDROXY ACID (AHA) THAT MAY INCREASE YOUR SKIN'S SENSITIVITY TO THE SUN AND THE POSSIBILITY OF SUNBURN. USE A SUNSCREEN AND LIMIT SUN EXPOSURE WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT AND FOR A WEEK AFTERWARDS.
- One Finishing Touch Flawless Legs, Leg Hair Remover for Women with a palm-perfect design for maximum comfort and control
- Electric razors for women that instantly remove hair from legs, ankles and knees without the potential for nicks, cuts or irritation that comes from waxing or shaving with a standard razor
- Hypoallergenic leg hair trimmer is gentle on all skin types and offers easy use by simply turning on the electric trimmer, pressing it against skin and making circular motions to leave skin smooth and hair-free; no soap, water or lotion required
- To use, simply press the electric razor's 18 karat gold-plated heads against skin and make circular motions for leg hair removal to leave skin smooth and hair-free; no soap, water or lotion required
- Flawless Legs is fitted with convenient, bright LED lights that help illuminate skin so you never miss a spot and powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery for use anytime, anywhere
- EFFORTLESS: Epilator for women with a wide, pivoting head, for easier and more efficient hair removal
- SMOOTH SKIN: Micro-Grip tweezer technology (40 tweezers) provides smooth skin for weeks, not days
- CONVENIENT: Ergonomic handle enables convenient use on all body areas
- LESS PAIN: 100% waterproof so you can epilate in the bath or shower for a less painful experience
- THOROUGH: The Smartlight in the handle reveals the finest hairs for extra thorough hair removal
- Packaging may vary
- Helps minimize hair re-growth for long lasting results
- Infused with Orchid & Cherry Blossom Extract
- Dermatologist tested
- #1 Hair Removal Brand
Read More Guides Related to Beauty:
- Best Aftershave
- Best Cuticle pusher
- Best Moustached witch
- Best Drug dispenser
- Best Mini tweezers
- Best Intimate hair removal
- Best Aftershave lotion
- Best Rotary razor
- Best Polishing block
- Best Powder
- Best Electric shaver with cleaning station
- Best Wax warmer
- Best UV Nail Polish
- Best Face self-tanner
- Best Manicure set
- Best Tattoo color
- Best Foil razor
- Best Nail Brush
- Best Beard scissors
- Best Lady razor
- Best Hair Removal Wax
- Best Concealer
- Best Nail cutter
- Best Nail polish remover
- Best Eyeliner
- Best Mascara
- Best Base coat
- Best Light curing apparatus
- Best Tipcutter
- Best Lipgloss
- Best Beard brush
- Best Beard hair clipper
- Best Depilatory pad
- Best Hair styling
- Best Tweezers with light
- Best Facial epilator
- Best Nail oil
- Best Disposable razor
- Best Body hair trimmer
- Best Vanity case