The 6 Best Home theater system
A home cinema system consists of several components and is the perfect complement to a television set, enabling the absolute cinema experience within your own four walls. But with the wide range of different manufacturers, models and offerings, the choice can be difficult. All the better, if one informs in the apron something about the individual home cinema systems. The history of home theaterThe AGFA cameras and cine films have been produced and brought to market in Germany since 1930. With this device it was possible for the first time to produce moving pictures and to demonstrate them at home using projectors. At that time, however, only black-and-white images were possible, so that only silent films of questionable quality could be shown in their own 4 walls. In addition, at this time there were also professionally produced films in the specialized trade. 30 years later, Kodak introduced the Super 8 narrow film format. Thanks to the better quality and the wide range of productions produced in Hollywood, home cinema became a real box-office hit. Even though narrow films are still produced today, the big boom ended in 1983 when the Video Home System (VHS) was introduced in Germany. In 1960, the home cinema system consisted of a television set, which, however, was far from being present in every household. Today, in addition to large-format televisions, high-quality devices such as Blu-ray Disc players, Dolby Digital/DTS sound systems and video projectors are also available. The perfect home cinema systemThe classic home cinema systems often consist of a Blu-ray or DVD player as well as a set of surround speakers and an amplifier in addition to the television. Many a cinema fan also completes his system with a high-quality beamer that projects the feature films directly onto a screen. The individual components must be precisely matched to each other and to the space in which they are located. It therefore makes sense to buy a complete system instead of individual components. This saves a lot of time and work, as the assembly is usually quick and uncomplicated. But in order to find the perfect system for you, and thus bring the flawless cinema atmosphere into your home, it is advantageous to compare the individual models with each other. Important features of home theater systemsIn today’s world, a home theater system should have some features if it is to keep up with the latest technology: – The playability of DVDs and Blue Ray discs is an absolute must. – In addition, there should be various connection options so that mobile devices can also be played back, for example via app or Bluetooth. – The popular formats such as MP3 and WMA must be able to be played back without any problems in order to make the most of the home cinema system and not only for film and television. – Home theater systems should also have the following connectors as needed: USB, LAN, card reader, HDMI output with one audio return channel for TV connection, analog and/or digital audio outputs and inputs, as well as connections for the game console. – More and more households are using streaming services such as Maxdome, Amazon Prime, Netflix and Co. Modern home cinema systems should therefore be compatible with these services. The manufacturer’s information tells you which home cinema systems can be connected to these services. – Ultimately, a good and forward-looking system should of course also be equipped with Internet capability. This can be a wired or a W-Lan connection. What to look out for when buyingThe universally correct home cinema system does not exist, because the demands vary and are just as varied as the large range of manufacturers and models. For those who only occasionally want to enjoy movies in cinema quality, a cheaper cinema system for at home is sufficient, which can already be bought for a few hundred euros. But if you want to experience the extraordinary cinema feeling or a full sound of video games, you have to invest a little more. Very important: the tastes are different. So don’t blindly buy a system from the Internet without trying it or one that a friend recommends to you, for example. Home cinema systems must be tried out in peace. Don’t let the seller talk you into something, just because it’s in great demand. For example, before you buy, you need to be clear about what you want, how much you want to invest, and for what main purposes you want to use the home theater system. If you are aware of this, compare different manufacturers and different models online. Read reviews and customer reviews to select high quality home theater systems. Armed with this knowledge, you visit a local dealer and ask for the home cinema systems of your choice. Now only the sound decides. It is advantageous if you bring your favourite CD with you and have it played. This is the only way to find out whether the sound of the individual home cinema systems meets your requirements. Because sometimes it can happen that the sound of a demo CD in the shop does not have the same quality as your CDs at home and therefore also sounds different. A reputable dealer will not refuse your request and will insert your CD. Keep your hands off any dubious offers that are sold far too cheaply and that you may not even be able to try in peace. A high-quality home cinema system has its price, which you already know after comparing on the Internet.
Our Top Home theater system Pick
- 5.1 Channel 1000-Watts Peak Power. 500-Watts Program Power. 250-Watts Continuous RMS Power. 8” Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3” Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3” Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3” Full Range Rear Channel Speakers.
- 8" Subwoofer with Built-In Receiver. 1x 3" Center Channel Speaker. 2x 3" Full Range Front Channel Speakers. 2x 3" Full Range Rear Channel Speakers. Top Quality MDF Wood Cabinets with Plastic Front Panels.
- Built-In FM Receiver with Amazing Reception. Digital Display. 5 Band Equalizer. You can independently control the volume of each speaker and the subwoofer. Bluetooth v2.1. USB Input (max file size 16Gb).
- SD Input (max file size 16Gb). 2 ¼" MIC Inputs with Echo function for karaoke. 5 RCA Audio Outputs. 6 RCA DVD Audio Inputs. 2 RCA AUX Inputs. FM Antenna Input. Full Function Remote.
- The Subwoofer unit has 4 LED lighting modes: selectable with 7 colors or multi-color mode. Zero distortion can be heard even with volume and bass settings all the way up!
Television & Home Cinema: Home theater system Video Guide
The advantages and disadvantages of different home cinema systemsThe home cinema system itself offers several advantages: the cinema feeling at home, the great sound, the Blue Ray player, which is usually included in the price. Of course, the quite high price for high-quality home cinema systems and the sometimes high installation costs have a negative effect. To compare the individual models to each other, test results can be found on the Internet: – The LG BH9540TW is the front-runner on a test page. Pro: The 4-way equalizer as well as the aramid fiber speakers and the wireless rear speakers. – The bestseller is the Sony BDV-N7200W home cinema system, which is slightly cheaper. Pro: 4K upscaling and Full HD 3D. – 3rd place goes to the inexpensive Philips HTB3550G. Pro: TrueHD and DTS-HD as well as Dolby. – The Panasonic SC-BTT465EG9 system came in 4th. Pro: bass reflex subwoofer, contra: no Wifi and the stream services are not directly available. – The price hit of the test is the unbeatably affordable Samsung HT-J5500. Pro: Screen Mirroring with the Smartphone live directly on the TV screen ConclusionThe cinema feeling for your own home can be easily achieved with a home cinema system of the latest generation. By purchasing a high-quality beamer, you can even hold real cinema evenings at your place, which your friends will envy you for.
TOP 5 Home theater system Bestseller
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more
- Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, Playbar automatically tunes itself for the best possible sound
- Playbar was specially tuned by Oscar-winning sound engineers to emphasize the sound of the human voice so you can always follow the story
- Easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms over WiFi to create a home sound system that brings every room and everyone together
- Delivers richer and deeper sound than play:1, making it perfect for spots where you have more room
- Connect your play:3 to any Amazon echo or Alexa enabled device, then just ask for the music you love
- Play different songs in different rooms at the same time; Or, pump one song in perfect sync, throughout your home
- Set up in five minutes using your home wifi; Easily expand your home audio system over time by adding wireless speakers to additional rooms whenever you’re ready
- Wirelessly stream all your favorite music services like Amazon music, Pandora, Apple music, and Spotify
- Our biggest and best-sounding speaker featuring six amplifiers with six dedicated speaker drivers. Fill even the largest rooms with pure, brilliant sound. Stereo pair for an even better sound experience.
- Play different songs in different rooms at the same time. Or, pump one song in perfect sync, throughout your home.
- INTRODUCING ECHO POP – This compact smart speaker with Alexa features full sound that's great for bedrooms and small spaces. Small enough to blend in and mighty enough to stand out.
- CONTROL MUSIC WITH YOUR VOICE – Ask Alexa to play music, audiobooks, and podcasts from your favorite providers like Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Sirius XM and more. Connect via Bluetooth to stream throughout your space.
- MAKE ANY SPACE A SMART SPACE – Easily control compatible smart home devices like smart plugs or smart lights with your voice or the Alexa App.
- LIFE JUST GOT EASIER – Have Alexa set timers, check the weather, read the news, re-order paper towels, make calls, answer questions, and more.
- ALEXA HAS SKILLS – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa can help you do more or do less - like playing relaxing sounds and testing your music knowledge.
- OUR BEST SOUNDING ECHO DOT YET – Enjoy an improved audio experience compared to any previous Echo Dot with Alexa for clearer vocals, deeper bass and vibrant sound in any room.
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AND CONTENT – Play music, audiobooks, and podcasts from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify and others or via Bluetooth throughout your home.
- ALEXA IS HAPPY TO HELP – Ask Alexa for weather updates and to set hands-free timers, get answers to your questions and even hear jokes. Need a few extra minutes in the morning? Just tap your Echo Dot to snooze your alarm.
- KEEP YOUR HOME COMFORTABLE – Control compatible smart home devices with your voice and routines triggered by built-in motion or indoor temperature sensors. Create routines to automatically turn on lights when you walk into a room, or start a fan if the inside temperature goes above your comfort zone.
- DESIGNED TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a mic off button.