The 6 Best Incense capsules
Incense, also called olibanum, is a rubber resin which is extracted from the incense tree and then dried in the air. The unique natural substance is used as incense for cultic purposes, for example in churches. In addition, incense is also used for therapeutic purposes. The smoke produced during combustion is also called incense. The resin has a reddish-brown to brown-yellow coloration and can be both coarse-grained and lumpy.
Drugstore articles: Incense capsules Video Guide
The most important criterion for the selection of incense capsules is the country of origin of the incense. Trade names for incense capsules include Oman Incense, Olibanon sacra, Somali Incense, Arabic Incense, Luban, Lobhan, Loban, Sallaki/Salakhi and Indian Incense. Products containing incense from trees in East India, the Arabian Peninsula or from some desert areas of East Africa are of particularly high quality. The reason for this is that the soils there are rich in limestone, which contains a variety of minerals. These minerals serve the incense tree as nutrients for optimal growth. The tree, in which it forms resins, protects itself against the inhospitable conditions in its environment. The resin contains boswellic acid. The quality of incense continues to be determined by the harvest from which the resin originates. The more often the tree bark is scratched, the higher the quality of the resin obtained. The resin from the third harvest is of particularly high quality. Only incense capsules containing no pesticides or other harmful substances, such as the product Boswellia incense 400mg 2 plus 1 (360 tablets), should continue to be purchased. High-quality incense capsules also contain no lactose.
In medicine, incense capsules, for example Embio Garden incense capsules Boswellia Serrata (140 pieces) 75 g, also have a long tradition. Already the Pharaohs and the ancient Egyptians appreciate incense as a gift from nature to increase their well-being. Hildegard von Bingen also recommended frankincense to her patients for various complaints. Although pathogens were still unknown in ancient times, people found that the steam from incense can have both healing and disinfecting effects. For this reason, an attempt was made in the Middle Ages to combat the plague with incense. It is also known that incense has both analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. According to folk medicine, incense is said to relieve pain in arthritis, rheumatism and Crohn’s disease. In traditional Indian medicine, incense is increasingly valued as a serious medicinal plant because of its great potential. In addition, incense capsules are also used in traditional Chinese, Greek-Roman, Egyptian and Arabic medicine for infections and inflammations of all kinds. Today, incense capsules are also increasingly used to treat internal diseases of the joints, inflammation of the intestines (ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease) and diseases of the respiratory and urinary tract. The efficacy of incense in the treatment of the malignant brain tumor glioblastoma is currently being tested. Used externally as an embrocation, incense has proven its worth in inflammation and pain. Frankincense also has a calming, analgesic, expectorant and antiseptic effect. The anti-inflammatory effect has been proven by scientific studies with about 50 volunteers in India. Commission E has not yet investigated the curative effects of incense, although recent research suggests that it has anti-inflammatory properties. Although the smaller studies all had positive results, the curative effect has not yet been proven because neither statistics nor larger documentation are available. In aromatherapy, the oil extracted from the gum resin is used to treat vegetative disorders, tension and anxiety. The intake of incense capsules over a longer period of time should promote weight loss. Italian studies have also proven the efficacy against skin ageing caused by light. Further studies are underway to determine whether incense is effective against blood cancer, prostate cancer and nerve tumours, as cell cultures have shown increased cell death and inhibited cell growth. An already granted approval as a drug for the treatment of brain swelling caused by brain tumors was unfortunately withdrawn again. However, since a study of radiotherapy at the University of Freiburg confirmed a reduction in brain edema, the prospects for new studies are good. Until then, however, incense capsules are only permitted in Germany as food supplements, which can only be ordered from selected mail-order pharmacies and international mail-order companies.
TOP 5 Incense capsules Bestseller
- Durable material: For this diffuser bracelet,the aromatherapy locket pendent and chain are both made of hypo-allergenic surgical grade 316L stainless steel, smooth, durable, anti-allergy and no fading.
- Easy to use: Drop 3-4 drops essential oil you need on the refill pad. Then you can enjoy the arome without oil touching your skin. To prevent the mixture of fragrance, it's best not to add different essential oil on the refill pad.
- New day new life: 12 colors high quality washable and reusable cotton replacement refill felt pads allow you to match your different essential oils and outfits, making you and your bracelet looking different everyday.
- Classic appearance: The stainless steel bangle uses the circular carving design make it look retro and elegant. The tree of hope pattern carved on the dial of the bracelet has profound meaning. The tree of hope guards everyone we care about.The exquisite craft and the blessing it represents make it suitable for all ages as a gift.
- Exquisite gift: This essential oil diffuser bracelet with exquisite packaging is an ideal gift for you, or it can also be used as Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, birthday to your mom, sister, daughter and the best gift for my friend.
- Package included:5pcs clear glass perfume bottles empty with golden cap
- Capacity:7/10/12/15/15ML;set of 5 glass perfume bottles,5 different capacities and 5 different shapes
- MULTI-USE: Use them for anything! Cleaning sprays, rubbing alcohol, fragrances, face, hair and nail products, arts, crafts and more! Plastic Pipette and funnel make it easy to transfer to prevent spillage.
- Elegant fine mist atomizer for perfume, with fine mist sprayer providing a fine mist spray. Large enough to spray directly into the mouth of the bottle to fill
- Good After-Service: we will offer you help within 24h if you have any item problem
- NO-TIE LACING SYSTEM: The shoelace lock adds an additional scented capsule with jasmine incense, so that our shoes do not have to be embarrassed by foot odor, Stretch laces are made with an elastic memory fit material that conforms to your feet providing comfort and support.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: One size fits all, quick to install, and easy to use. Each pair is suitable for lacing up one pair of shoes. Easy installation instructions and videos provided. Package include 1 set: 2 Metal turn buckles, 2 Scented Capsules, 3 Oval Stretch Laces 41”(105cm), an extra laces Incase of a mistake.
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: These elastic no tie laces are perfect for kids, adults, seniors, and great for running, walking, hiking, biking and so on. Are a great gift for seniors suffering from arthritis or other disabilities, autistic children, toddler, runners of all ages, and casual users.
- TIME SAVER/EASE OF USE: With tieless design, never worry about tying your shoes again during any activity. Easy to use. Putting on shoes could not be easier. Slip on/Slip off, these elastic shoe laces are quick and easy.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Aiboxin tieless elastic laces are guaranteed to last the life of one pair of tennis shoes or sneakers. We know that once you try these small things in your shoes, you’ll never go back to traditional shoelaces.
- Pack of 7 Boxes (15 gm each) Satya Nag Champa Super hit Dragon's Blood Sandalwood Patchouli Lavender Incense Sticks. SKU: SSI144
- Weight : 105 gm ( Approx), Quantity-7 boxes, Made in India.
- Its fragrance brings Positivity in the environment, fights with negative energy and purifies the bad air.
- This product is handrolled in India.
- 100% best quality and rich fragrance made from the best sources.
Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- Best Hair Treatment Oil
- Best Iontophorese
- Best Stocking Tightening aid
- Best Food colouring
- Best Light therapy apparatus
- Best Incontinence pad
- Best Royal Jelly
- Best Ointment
- Best Washing powder
- Best Nail case
- Best Oolong Tee
- Best Shower cap
- Best Warming plaster
- Best Wheatgrass powder
- Best Feverfew
- Best Electric blanket
- Best Drying hood
- Best Beta Alanin
- Best Aqua Make-up
- Best Bluetooth blood pressure monitor
- Best Bedpan
- Best Calf bandage
- Best Nut mixture
- Best Diet pills
- Best Pony Hairpiece
- Best St. John’s wort
- Best Diabetic bag
- Best Inhalant solution
- Best Make-Up Brushes
- Best Fly swatter
- Best Jasmine rice
- Best Hand warmer
- Best Incense capsules
- Best Washing machine cleaner
- Best Shoe deodorant
- Best Arm sling
- Best Straightening iron
- Best Corneal file
- Best Cupping glass
- Best Hair wax