The 6 Best Men breeches
- 1 The 6 Best Men breeches
- 2 Our Top Men breeches Pick
- 3 Free time: Men breeches Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Men breeches Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Free time:
- 6 More Topics in Sports & Leisure:
- 7 Links for further Information
A jodhpurs is an indispensable piece of clothing for riders. Women and men breeches are offered in the shops and of course there are also suitable models for children. The breeches are not normal trousers and have special characteristics.
Free time: Men breeches Video Guide
When wearing men’s breeches, the rider benefits from optimum freedom of movement. The special trousers are very robust and abrasion-resistant and have a cut that is best suited for riding. The jodhpurs are made of an elastic fabric which is characterized by the necessary freedom of movement. On the inside of the legs there is an additional reinforcement (trimming). This reliably prevents chafing during direct contact with the riding saddle. Besides the material, the trimming and the fit play the most important roles
In general, a distinction is made between 2 different fill types: The full and the knee patches. Some riders prefer a men’s jodhpurs made of fabric with knee leather. Such trousers guarantee a very large freedom of movement. However, there are also riders who prefer full-seat trousers, as these offer considerably more support. The materials used for the trimming are mainly leather, artificial leather and synthetic fibre. Generally speaking, the trim protects the buttocks and the fabric and also ensures a good hold. The fit allows the breeches to be easily distinguished from one another in the trade. There are the so-called boot breeches and these lie very close to the legs. Boot breeches are usually worn only with boots. Jodhpur pants are in direct comparison to it cut further and can also be worn with bootees or normal boots. If the fit is not specified, the breeches are usually boot breeches.
Riding breeches must offer the rider sufficient freedom of movement and must also fit perfectly. The fabric must not wrinkle. If the breeches fit too tightly, they restrict the freedom of movement on the horse’s back and this leads to a crooked and stiff seat. The Herren breeches must not be too wide either. In such a case, it causes unpleasant friction and may cause sore skin. In addition, the seams can also rub when riding. Therefore the Herren breeches should always be ordered one size larger. Ideally, the trousers should close just above the ankle.
A jodhpurs should not only fulfil its important function, it should also be fashionable. In combination with the horse, different designs and colours always cut a good figure. The most important thing when buying trousers is the material. This should be as elastic as possible so that the rider has as much freedom of movement as necessary. Breathable and dirt-repellent fabrics are definitely an advantage, making the breeches easy to care for and robust. The riders should always take a close look at the trimming before buying the trousers. This fulfils a very important role and ensures a firm fit. Buyers have the choice between the proven full leather breeches and the trousers with knee patches. In addition to these two types, there are now also trousers with silicone trim. These are a good alternative and enjoy great popularity. Which type of facing is most suitable depends on the personal preferences and riding style of the buyer. In general, men’s breeches should fulfil their important function and fit well. As with many other items of clothing, the look remains a matter of taste. Thanks to the large selection of fabrics, colours and designs, there is a suitable men’s breeches for every taste.
TOP 5 Men breeches Bestseller
- Known for durability
- Made with spandex material for stretch
- Unique detailing
- New silicone knee patch breeches
- No pleats
- High-quality silicone grip
- Medium waist
- 2 back flap press button pockets
- Made from agate cool fabric containing 30% polyamide, 63% cotton and 7% lycra, completed with stretch leather knee patches.
- Traditionally styled with a pleated front, side pockets with a stud closure and back pocket with stud closure.
- Machine washable at 40C.
- Leg Length: Regular.
- EuroWEAVE Material: technologically-advanced, mid-weight, woven fabric that delivers complete support for high performance. It is not clingy or revealing like knit breeches.
- RepelTech: resistant to abrasion and repels hair and dirt. FreshLock – Odor resistant and .
- Styled with YK front zipper, two front and two rear pockets and hook-and-loop ankle closures.
- The Breeches protect the legs from UV-rays, ensuring the maximum comfort while being in the sun.
- Synthetic suede knee patches provide a firm grip.