The 6 Best Hay fever Tablets
- 1 The 6 Best Hay fever Tablets
- 2 Our Top Hay fever Tablets Pick
- 3 Drugstore articles: Hay fever Tablets Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Hay fever Tablets Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
When winter comes to an end and the days get longer again, most people look forward to spring. For pollen allergy sufferers, however, this joy is clouded – they fear the hay fever that recurs every year. However, with the right medication, this time can be enjoyed almost painlessly. But how do tablets actually work against hay fever? What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Drugstore articles: Hay fever Tablets Video Guide
From spring to autumn there are different types of pollen that can cause allergies. In spring, alder, birch or hazelnut are the main triggers, in summer cereals, grasses and plantain follow. Mugwort and ragweed can be expected in autumn. In addition, the beginning of the pollen flight has shifted forward due to climatic change. In the past, the hay fever season did not begin until mid-May; today, allergy sufferers have their first symptoms much earlier. The period in which the annoying pollen flies has therefore been extended.
According to a study, the Robert Koch Institute assumes that about 15 percent of Germans suffer from hay fever. The immune system of these affected persons regards the actually harmless pollen as a threat. It releases the hormone histamine to fight the supposed enemy. This leads to the typical symptoms of hay fever: itchy, watery eyes, a swollen nose, tiredness and exhaustion. Basically, hay fever feels like a cold – but it passes after a few days. However, allergic symptoms persist as long as the pollen is inhaled. In order to keep the stress in everyday life as low as possible, it is therefore advisable to take hay fever tablets
If you want to alleviate allergy-related complaints, you should start taking hay fever tablets in good time. The active ingredients accumulate only slowly in the blood. Tablets are particularly suitable for known allergy triggers whose flowering period is very long. Cromoglicic acid and Lodoxamide are typical active substances to prevent the outbreak of hay fever. These preparations ensure that less histamine is released into your body, which significantly reduces the symptoms of allergy. With these active ingredients, it is important to keep an eye on the pollen count forecast: In order to achieve full efficacy, it should be taken at least two weeks before the onset of the allergy.
As soon as the tablets have sufficiently armed the immune system against the trigger of hay fever, the pollen can come. However, it is necessary that you continue to take the preparation regularly throughout the hay fever season so that the concentration of active ingredients in the blood remains constant. You can find out how often and in what dosage the tablets should be taken from the package insert. Of course, your doctor or pharmacist will also be happy to give you concrete advice on how to take it correctly
Those who fear very severe symptoms can prevent them with the cortisone beclomethasone, which is also available in a low dosage without a prescription. But beware: medicines containing cortisone can cause side effects if used permanently. In addition to severe fatigue, skin problems, eye diseases and infections are possible. You should therefore discuss the longer-term use of such preparations with a doctor.
Antihistamines such as cetirizine and loratadine take effect within an hour of taking them. They usually work for 24 hours, so one tablet a day is sufficient. These active ingredients block the messenger substance histamine by occupying its receptors. The messenger substance can therefore not dock and can no longer unfold its effect in the body. The disadvantage of these active ingredients is that they can make you very tired. This can be dangerous when driving or at work. Therefore, antihistamines should preferably be taken in the evening.
TOP 5 Hay fever Tablets Bestseller
- Includes 200 individually packaged doses
- For relief from sneezing, itchy nose and throat, and watery eyes
- Easy-to-swallow, film coated tablets
- Clarify Allergy Symptoms - Relieve allergies with this non-drowsy medicine that helps relieve sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat.
- Advanced 24-Hour Relief - Formulated with 180mg of Fexofenadine HCl, you'll enjoy a full day of relief from all your indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms.
- Non-Drowsy Formula - A true non-drowsy formula for kids and adults
- Fast-Acting Support - Enjoy 24-hour allergy relief starting within a single hour of use and lasting a full day after ingestion. Perfect for staying allergy-free every day
- Inside and Outside Protection - This advanced allergy-relief formula can help relieve symptoms caused by hay fever, pollen, pet dander, and other common allergens
- ALL DAY & ALL NIGHT ALLERGY RELIEF: Xyzal Allergy 24 Hour can help provide a full day & night of relief from allergy symptoms, indoors & outdoors. Say goodbye to sneezing, a runny & itchy nose, itchy, watery eyes, & a scratchy throat. Say hello to Xyzal.
- PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH ALLERGY RELIEF: Now you can get prescription strength allergy medication over the counter, no doctor visit required. Don't let allergies make you miserable or stop you from doing the things you love. Stay active with Xyzal Allergy.
- XYZAL ALLERGY RELIEF: Do allergies to pollen, dander, mold, ragweed or other airborne allergens leave you miserable? Do you go days without relief from sneezing, or an itchy & runny nose, throat or eyes? Xyzal Allergy 24 Hour may offer the relief you need.
- A WELL ROUNDED MEDICINE CABINET: When you or a family member is in pain, sick, hurt, or just generally feeling under the weather, you don't want to run to the pharmacy. A well stocked home medicine cabinet helps ensure relief is at hand when you need it.
- COMPARE TO OTHER ALLERGY RELIEF: Compare to products from brands like Claritin, Zyrtec, GoodSense Allergy Relief, Flonase, Living Pure Essential Oils, Basic Care, Kirkland Signature, Alavert, Allergena, Natra-Bio, Epsoak, A. Vogel, Puriya, and Boiron.
- ALLERGY MEDICINE: GoodSense All Day Allergy temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes; itching of the nose or throat
- 24 HOUR SYMPTOM RELIEF: One dose of All Day Allergy Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg provides all-day allergy relief for indoor & outdoor allergies, and 24 hour relief of: sneezing; runny nose; itchy, watery eyes; itchy throat or nose
- ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH: GoodSense All Day Allergy Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg, is an allergy medicine approved to temporarily relieve indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms in adults and children 6 years and over
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Compare to the active ingredient in Zyrtec. The active ingredient in GoodSense All Day Allergy is Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg, an antihistamine approved for the treatment of both indoor and outdoor allergies
- ADULTS & CHILDREN 6 YEARS AND OVER: Take one tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg allergy relief product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms. Read package for full directions before use
Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- Best Ion Hairdryer
- Best Whey Protein
- Best 3 days beard care
- Best Comb
- Best Urine bottle
- Best Sun cream face
- Best Shaving cream
- Best Eye pads
- Best Toilet booster
- Best Foot splint
- Best Iontophorese
- Best Moisturizing Spray
- Best Footbath
- Best Bleaching-Gel
- Best Wound and healing ointment
- Best Grill sauce
- Best Blow-dry foam
- Best Wheelchair
- Best Women Wig
- Best Eyes Roll-On
- Best Hand disinfection
- Best Grill cleaner
- Best Walnuts
- Best Wool Detergent
- Best Baking ingredients
- Best Body Creme
- Best Felt glides
- Best Liquorice
- Best Drug test
- Best Calf bandage
- Best Heart rate monitor
- Best Hair thickening spray
- Best Back brush
- Best Daylight lamp
- Best Weight Gainer
- Best Spice mix
- Best Diabetic bag
- Best Comedon squeegee
- Best Multiple Compress
- Best Face mask