The 6 Best Hay fever Tablets
When winter comes to an end and the days get longer again, most people look forward to spring. For pollen allergy sufferers, however, this joy is clouded – they fear the hay fever that recurs every year. However, with the right medication, this time can be enjoyed almost painlessly. But how do tablets actually work against hay fever? What should I watch for while taking this medicine?
Drugstore articles: Hay fever Tablets Video Guide
From spring to autumn there are different types of pollen that can cause allergies. In spring, alder, birch or hazelnut are the main triggers, in summer cereals, grasses and plantain follow. Mugwort and ragweed can be expected in autumn. In addition, the beginning of the pollen flight has shifted forward due to climatic change. In the past, the hay fever season did not begin until mid-May; today, allergy sufferers have their first symptoms much earlier. The period in which the annoying pollen flies has therefore been extended.
According to a study, the Robert Koch Institute assumes that about 15 percent of Germans suffer from hay fever. The immune system of these affected persons regards the actually harmless pollen as a threat. It releases the hormone histamine to fight the supposed enemy. This leads to the typical symptoms of hay fever: itchy, watery eyes, a swollen nose, tiredness and exhaustion. Basically, hay fever feels like a cold – but it passes after a few days. However, allergic symptoms persist as long as the pollen is inhaled. In order to keep the stress in everyday life as low as possible, it is therefore advisable to take hay fever tablets
If you want to alleviate allergy-related complaints, you should start taking hay fever tablets in good time. The active ingredients accumulate only slowly in the blood. Tablets are particularly suitable for known allergy triggers whose flowering period is very long. Cromoglicic acid and Lodoxamide are typical active substances to prevent the outbreak of hay fever. These preparations ensure that less histamine is released into your body, which significantly reduces the symptoms of allergy. With these active ingredients, it is important to keep an eye on the pollen count forecast: In order to achieve full efficacy, it should be taken at least two weeks before the onset of the allergy.
As soon as the tablets have sufficiently armed the immune system against the trigger of hay fever, the pollen can come. However, it is necessary that you continue to take the preparation regularly throughout the hay fever season so that the concentration of active ingredients in the blood remains constant. You can find out how often and in what dosage the tablets should be taken from the package insert. Of course, your doctor or pharmacist will also be happy to give you concrete advice on how to take it correctly
Those who fear very severe symptoms can prevent them with the cortisone beclomethasone, which is also available in a low dosage without a prescription. But beware: medicines containing cortisone can cause side effects if used permanently. In addition to severe fatigue, skin problems, eye diseases and infections are possible. You should therefore discuss the longer-term use of such preparations with a doctor.
Antihistamines such as cetirizine and loratadine take effect within an hour of taking them. They usually work for 24 hours, so one tablet a day is sufficient. These active ingredients block the messenger substance histamine by occupying its receptors. The messenger substance can therefore not dock and can no longer unfold its effect in the body. The disadvantage of these active ingredients is that they can make you very tired. This can be dangerous when driving or at work. Therefore, antihistamines should preferably be taken in the evening.
TOP 5 Hay fever Tablets Bestseller
- BRIGHT DISPLAY - Clear 10.1" 1080p Full HD display with more than 2 million pixels. Fire HD 10 is almost 20% brighter than Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 (2022).
- LONG LASTING BATTERY - 12-hour battery and 32 or 64 GB internal storage. Add up to 1 TB with microSD (sold separately).
- DESIGNED TO BE RESPONSIVE - Fast octa-core processor and 3 GB RAM.
- ENJOY DOWNTIME- Enjoy your favorite apps like Netflix, Facebook, Hulu, Instagram, TikTok, and more through Amazon’s Appstore (Google Play not supported. Subscription for some apps required).
- STAY CONNECTED - Download apps like Zoom, or ask Alexa to make video calls to friends and family.
- -*MAKE & MATERIAL: The large crossbody size is 10.25” High by 9” Long by 2” Wide. It is made of genuine black grain cowhide with a cotton like viscose lignin.
- -*TRENDY- Trendy flat North South silhouette of this many pockets leather handbag is practical and slim and makes it perfect for travel, school, or your favorite everyday purse.
- -* QUALITY - Made of Genuine Leather, the water-resistant grain cowhide leather lasts for a long time, and the quality zippers and hardware prove along - lasting life.
- -*SPACIOUS – We took the video of hay many things fit into this visibly slim purse – it fits reader, iPad, and similar notebooks, Fits iPhone and a book in the front pockets, and fits full size wallet and more.
- -*PACKED w FEUTURES & GREAT VALUE: There are so many pockets! -3 Front & 2 Backwall Full Length Pockets. This well-priced, genuine cowhide leather messenger type handbag gets softer and better looking with time.
- COOK hundreds of delicious recipes from around the world!
- OPEN dozens of restaurants and cafés in all the districts of Tasty Hills and decorate them to your taste!
- AMAZE the whole world by trying on ultra-stylish looks!
- MAKE FRIENDS with cute and amazing pets of all kinds!
- WIN in various culinary competitions with lots of prizes!
- UNBLOCK YOUR SYSTEM: MiraLAX, an osmotic laxative, works naturally with the water in your body to hydrate, soften, and ease stool through your colon in 1-3 days. Other stimulant laxatives stimulate the nerves to move stool through the colon immediately
- NO HARSH SIDE EFFECTS: MiraLAX helps relieve your occasional constipation without causing gas, bloating, cramping, or sudden urgency
- #1 PHYSICIAN RECOMMENDED: Since going on the market as an OTC laxative in 2007, MiraLAX has been the #1 Physician Recommended OTC brand of laxative
- HOW TO USE: Fill bottle cap to the indicated line (white section in cap) and pour into 4 to 8 ounces of hot or cold beverage. Mix until the powder is fully dissolved and drink. MiraLAX has no added taste or grit
- FREE FROM: Gluten, sugar, and preservatives
- High potency turmeric pills enhanced with bioperine: BioSchwartz turmeric formula has 1500mg of turmeric curcumin with 95% standardized curcuminoids per serving (high potency) and 10mg of bioperine (black pepper, curcumin with black pepper) aiding in enhanced absorption and bio-availability
- All natural, non-GMO, no fillers, binders or preservatives: Bioschwartz professional grade turmeric with bioperine (curcumin with bioperine) is a natural turmeric powder; turmeric powder has higher absorption compared to common turmeric teas, and this curcumin is also free of soy, gluten, milk, egg, wheat, GMOs, peanuts, sweeteners, shellfish and sugar
- Professionally formulated & made in the USA: Bioschwartz turmeric extract is formulated by professionals and manufactured in the USA following strict GMP guidelines; this turmeric with bioperine is 3rd-party tested to ensure the quality and purity of each batch
- Naturally potent ingredients: this turmeric curcumin supplement’s potency is enhanced with patented bioperine (10mg per serving), a type of black pepper extract shown to increase absorption and bioavailability in turmeric supplements
- Bioschwartz professional quality standards: every batch of Bioschwartz turmeric curcumin with bioperine is 3rd-party tested for purity and potency and each bottle is manufactured in the USA using imported and domestic ingredients; this turmeric supplement is formulated for women and men who want to enjoy the benefits of turmeric curcumin supplements
Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- Best Fruit extract
- Best Detergents
- Best Hyaluronic acid
- Best Bath bucket
- Best Peeling glove
- Best Needle roller
- Best Hair scissors
- Best Footbath
- Best Oral care centre
- Best Massage gel
- Best Olive oil soap
- Best Shower stool
- Best Insect repellent
- Best Horse ointment
- Best Sonic toothbrush
- Best Fertility lubricant
- Best Shaving cream
- Best Body analysis apparatus
- Best Hair thickening spray
- Best Bedpan
- Best Pelvic floor trainer
- Best Taurin
- Best Massage mat
- Best Anti Stretch Marks Cream
- Best Wool Detergent
- Best Maca
- Best Nagellack Gel
- Best Chlorophyll
- Best Heart rate monitor
- Best Mini First Aid Bag
- Best Occlusal splint
- Best Extension
- Best Weider bar
- Best Massage pad
- Best Oil spray
- Best Urine bottle
- Best Chlorella
- Best Nail clippers
- Best Hairdryer
- Best Face brush