The 6 Best Hand brush
- 1 The 6 Best Hand brush
- 2 Our Top Hand brush Pick
- 3 Drugstore articles: Hand brush Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Hand brush Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
The hand brush with dustpan has a firm place in the household next to other practical utensils. Some households even need different models that are adapted to the respective areas. If you are interested in quick and easy cleaning, you should consider which dirt to remove before choosing a hand brush.
Our Top Hand brush Pick
Drugstore articles: Hand brush Video Guide
In addition to the shape and size of the hand brush, the bristles are particularly important. These should be selected in such a way that they are suitable for both the substrate and the sweepings. While fine dirt particles tend to occur in conventional households, significantly coarser particles have to be swept outdoors or in workshops.
Since hand brushes are lighter and much smaller than room brooms, they are also easier to reach and are used for smaller to medium-sized areas. They normally consist of a rectangular latch, two thirds of whose length is covered on one side with bristles. The bristles are fixed in rows, the number of which determines the density of the brush. The denser they are, the smaller the particles of dirt that can be picked up. The last third of the hand brush is usually narrower and serves as a handle.
The bolt itself is manufactured in different lengths. Standard household hand brushes have a length of about 30 centimetres, models for industrial or professional use are usually longer (about 45 centimetres). This allows larger areas to be treated, while maintaining the ease of handling. The handle of the hand brush can be either part of the bolt or attached as a single part with a screw/nail. The advantage of the latter variant is that the bolt and handle can be easily replaced if worn.
When purchasing, you should therefore make sure that the connection is firmly mounted. Hand brushes with a loosely applied handle always achieve an unsatisfactory sweeping result, as the bristles cannot be guided exactly. Some handles are specially shaped or coated to facilitate handling. Here only the individual feeling can decide.
Hand brushes can be equipped with bristles made of different materials, which have to be adapted to the respective purpose. The most common materials are for example:- polypropylene (synthetic bristles)- coconut and horsehair bristles- bristles made of brass or steel wire- and weatherproof robust bristles made of argena (palm fibre).
Hand brushes with horsehair bristles are ideal for a normal household with smooth floors. This material has a natural fat content and therefore does not swirl up the dust during sweeping. Even minimal particles can be bound by the horsehair, leaving a clean floor behind. Natural bristles (such as horsehair or coconut fibres) also have a long service life and no electrostatic charge – but they must be cleaned regularly. For this a mixture of water with wool/fine detergent is absolutely sufficient.
Hand brushes with coconut fibres are much stronger in handling than models with horsehair bristles and often show a brown shade. Due to their resistance to wet conditions, the robust bristles made of Argena palm fibre are ideal for cleaning outdoor areas such as terraces, stone paths, ramps and garages.
Synthetic hand brush bristles made of polypropylene (PP, thermoplastic plastic) are much cheaper than natural bristles, but often not effective. Some hand brushes lose their bristles surprisingly quickly and are electrostatically charged, but still catch dust particles well. The artificial bristles usually have a soft structure so that no scratches remain on sensitive floors. The handle and bolt of these hand brushes are often made of plastic and are therefore easy to handle. Since artificial bristles absorb little or no water, these hand brushes can also be used optimally in damp rooms.
Hand brushes equipped with metal bristles are mainly suitable for coarser soiling. These models are also preferred in workshops / on workbenches or outdoor as well as in industrial / professional areas. Wire bristles remove even difficult dirt particles carefully, as the wire bristles yield only slightly. The hand brushes also have a slightly longer handle so that deeper surfaces are easier to clean.
TOP 5 Hand brush Bestseller
- Constructed with silver polypropylene bristles and a yellow plastic structural foam handle
- Bristles are flagged for removing fine dirt and dust
- Structural foam resists cracking, warping and bacteria growth
- Makes cleaning fast and easy
- Measures 12-1/2" with an 8" sweep face
- Variable Length Fiber Bristles
- Non slip Hand Scrub and Under-nail Brush
- Home, Industrial or Scientific application
- Light Wood With Molded Grip
- Made in Europe
- QUALITY & DURABLE BRISTLES: Amazer Scrub Brush boasts extra-tough fibers for easy scrubbing of large areas. Efficiently clean hard-to-clean dirt around your bathroom or kitchen
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: The ergonomically shaped handle makes it easy to apply pressure as you scrub without straining your body. The dual tone design features rubber grooves that make it more comfortable to hold
- APPLY TO ALL SURFACES: The scrub brush head features strength bristles for hard and soft scrubbing of tubs, tile walls, carpet, floor and so on
- LONG-TERM DURABILITY: Stiff white bristles firmly attached to brush head; Durable bristles stand up after sustained use; The Amazer scrub brush will stand up to the test of time
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Easy to apply force and allows for heavy duty cleaning. Efficiently clean hard-to-clean dirt around your bathroom or kitchen. The brush air dries quickly.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - These nail brushes' handles are made of sturdy plastic which are not easy to bent. The bristles are made of flexible plastic, not too hard and not too soft which won't scratch your skin. Durable for long-term to use.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN HANDLE BRUSH - 4+1 pieces durable brush. Handle fingernail brushes size: 3.22" x 1.06" x 1.57"; long handle brush size: 5.7" x 0.98" x 0.79".
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL NAIL BRUSH - The brush can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, garden shed sink, perfect for remover dirt from hand, fingertip and foot. Nice pedicure manicure brushes for men, women, toddler and kids.
- EASY TO CARRY - Great size and lightweight, easy to take and store, put it in travel bag or handbag.
- MULTIPLE COLORS - Different five colors, green, pink, blue, purple and white. It is more convenient for you to remember and use the nail brush in your daily life.
Read More Guides Related to Drugstore articles:
- Best Deodorant stick
- Best Organic tea
- Best Wool Detergent
- Best Electric toothbrush for children
- Best Foot splint
- Best Hair lotion
- Best Razor
- Best Dryer balls
- Best Diffusor
- Best Hand warmer
- Best Raspberry Ketones
- Best Glutamine
- Best Sleeping aid
- Best Bread mix
- Best Hair dye
- Best Moisturizing cream
- Best Daylight lamp
- Best Tablets Mortar
- Best Stethoscope
- Best L-Glutamine
- Best Fixation bandage
- Best Sound processor
- Best Thermowinder
- Best First aid kit
- Best Facial sauna
- Best WLAN scale
- Best Green coffee
- Best Snorkel stopper
- Best Smoothing cream
- Best Anchovies
- Best Baldrian
- Best Massage device
- Best eco-diaper
- Best Weider bar
- Best Shaving soap
- Best Association
- Best Hairdryer
- Best Sock puller
- Best Baby bath towel
- Best Multivitamin preparation