The 6 Best Dog tunnel
- 1 The 6 Best Dog tunnel
- 2 Our Top Dog tunnel Pick
- 3 Everything for animals: Dog tunnel Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Dog tunnel Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Everything for animals:
- 6 More Topics in Food & Drugstore:
- 7 Links for further Information
Dogs that are not busy do not only suffer from boredom – the urge to move often turns against furniture and other household items. In order to compensate the four-legged family member, various forms of employment are available. A dog tunnel, for example, is a good opportunity to set the dog new tasks.
Everything for animals: Dog tunnel Video Guide
A dog tunnel is a collapsible tube made of polyester fabric that is opened by rings of wire or wood. In a crawl tunnel there is only a wreath of wire at the entrance, the rest of the dog tunnel is on the ground. The dog is encouraged to walk through the dog tunnel to be rewarded at the other end by his master or mistress. For this, the dog must overcome his discomfort by walking through a confined space from which he cannot escape. The exercises serve to keep the four-legged friend mentally fit and to provide him a sufficient movement training. Dog tunnels are also used in dog sports, during agility training or for preparations for dog tests.
Dog tunnels are usually offered folded up in a supplied bag. They are set up by pulling the wire circles apart and anchoring them to the ground with tent pegs. Depending on its length, the tunnel can be laid in coils or to a U. There are also models in which two tunnels meet crosswise. The dog has thereby several possibilities to arrive at an exit. Dog tunnels are available in many different colours. The colour can be chosen to match the logo of the dog club or to suit your mood. Models are also available in many different lengths – from two meters to eight meters and occasionally even longer dog tunnels are available. The opening should be at least 30 diameters for small dogs and 50 centimetres for large dogs. When preparing for tournaments, the measurements given by the respective associations for dog sports or working dogs must be taken into account.
Most dogs don’t like going into the tunnel at first, especially when they can’t see what’s inside. Therefore the dog handler must lead the four-legged friend slowly to the new task and use if necessary Leckerlis. The tunnel should initially be straight and not too long. Only if the dog runs through without fear, the dog tunnel can be extended and laid in arches. A crawl tunnel is an even greater challenge for which the boner should be prepared. If a dog is trained as a rescue dog, it must be able to conquer the dog tunnel on a course. For this, a normal tunnel of three meters in length and 50 centimeters in diameter must first be passed through. This is followed by a passage through an equally large crawl tunnel.
An important purchase criterion is stability. Dogs, especially young dogs, are often impetuous and run against the nylon cover. The dog tunnel should therefore be well anchored. The nylon fabric must be well processed and of high quality. Otherwise the quadrupeds tear holes with their claws fast into it, so that the tunnel can no longer be used soon. The processing of the opening rings should also be of high quality. The most durable versions are those in which the ring is sewn into the tube. If a ring breaks, it should be possible to replace it with a new one. Since most dogs quickly get used to passing through a dog tunnel, it is worth buying a longer tunnel that also contains a crawl tunnel. Then the dog tunnel can only be shortened at first and over time it can be made longer and more curvy. Thus the fun at the dog toy remains longer.
TOP 5 Dog tunnel Bestseller
- Perfect for muscle development, stimulate the imagination for creative playtime
- Consist of blue, yellow & red is the most popular multi-color tunnel
- Fast and easy set up and fold by pop-up design, Lightweight and portable with a carry bag
- Tube Tent Dimension: 19” (Diameter) x 71” (L)
- POCO DIVO is a registered trademark.
- FurryFriends 18 foot long dog agility tunnel!
- Large 24 inch diameter opening
- AKC approved training tool
- Great outdoor toy to give your pet exercise!
- Pet accessory for fun!
- REGULATION SIZE: Regulation size (18' long coiled shape shifting tube with 24” double-ended openings -- AKC and NADAC compliant) agility tunnel modeled after those found in obstacle courses at sanctioned dog events. Recommended for small to mid-sized dogs weighing up to 80-90 pounds (casual use only).
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Lined with a blue covering made from lightweight yet surprisingly durable 600D woven Oxford Dacron. Included in this set are 8-10 anti-rust zinc plated 7” stakes that insert through the metal grommet tabs around the base of the tunnel. The downward angled tops of the stakes will not protrude out of the ground and cause harm to your dogs while they play.
- ENDLESS EXERCISE: A tremendous resource for sharpening your dog’s obedience, quickness, dexterity, and overall quality of life. Use this dynamic, portable tunnel for casual play, exercise, and introductory training. It is perfect for burning tons of dog energy, playing chase, fetch, hide-and-seek, and a great many other dog/owner favorites.
- PORTABLE: Arrives in a circular carrying case with dual nylon black handles at the top for effortless transport. Once removed from the case, the tunnel instantly expands to full length like a pop out tent. Quickly collapses and folds back together when you are finished. Set it up inside the home, in the backyard, at your favorite beach or park, and much more.
- EASY FUN AFTER A RUFF DAY: Sometimes dogging is ruff, and a pup just needs to run around to shed some stress. Our tunnel is a quick and easy way to make an obstacle course of fun for your dog to play with. Your puppy will love it, we guarantee it!
- ULTRA DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT: Hide N Side Premium collapsible Tunnels are made with the highest quality 190T soft polyester fabric and thick steel wiring, assuring your kids or dogs a SAFE, LONG LASTING, and ENJOYABLE play experience. Passes all CPSC toy safety standards.
- EASY TWIST LOCKS: Make for a fast and easy experience opening and closing your foldable tunnel. Skip the frustration of trying to tie the 2 ends with one hand, while holding the giant tunnels together with your other hand.
- THERAPEUTIC: This Baby crawl tunnel helps develop arm and leg muscles and gross motor skills. Excellent for sensory processing disorders, ADHD and other developmental issues.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: Perfect girl or boys Birthday gifts for ages 1 2 3 4 year old. Fold up your colorful kids tunnel crawl tube compactly for your little baby, to take along to Grandma's house, and have fun interacting with your child crawling through the mesh peak-a-boo tunnel window. Also great for daycare, preschool, nursery, playgroups. Play indoors or outdoors including backyard, parks or playground. Avoid using the Tunnell on course surfaces like Concrete or Pavement.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Hide-n-Side Trademark premium quality tents are guaranteed to be durable, safe, and easy to assemble and store. Please reach out to us with any questions, comments or issues!
Read More Guides Related to Everything for animals:
- Best Saddle cupboard
- Best Dog life jacket
- Best Cats automatic feeder
- Best Aquarium root
- Best Cats Lounge
- Best Dog food can
- Best Saddlebags horse
- Best Henhouse
- Best Scratch corner
- Best Allergy cat food
- Best Aquarium Feeder
- Best Aquarium 3D back wall
- Best Dog Feeding Station
- Best Feed bar
- Best Scraper board
- Best Heucobs
- Best Wild bird food
- Best Aquarium back wall
- Best Guinea pig cage
- Best Washable dog pillow
- Best Scratching post
- Best Leather leash for dogs
- Best Dry food for dogs
- Best Field leash for dogs
- Best Dog Car Seat
- Best Wooden terrarium
- Best Cat tree
- Best Small animal house
- Best Organic cat food
- Best Parrot food
- Best Bird transport cage
- Best Hoof knife
- Best Dog breast harness
- Best Dog basket
- Best Cat bed
- Best Luxury dog bed
- Best Retrieval toy
- Best Nappy
- Best Raincoat for dogs
- Best Lunging whip