The 6 Best Fitness-DVD
- 1 The 6 Best Fitness-DVD
- 2 Our Top Fitness-DVD Pick
- 3 Fitness: Fitness-DVD Video Guide
- 4 TOP 5 Fitness-DVD Bestseller
- 5 Read More Guides Related to Fitness:
- 6 More Topics in Do It Yourself:
- 7 Links for further Information
No matter whether it’s a question of reducing body weight, strengthening muscles and joints or finding a positive balance to the hard working day – with a fitness DVD you can bring the sport home. Without a long way to the studio and with only little preparation time. Simply insert the DVD, put on your sports shoes and you’re ready to go. To make sure that you do everything right when choosing a suitable fitness DVD, you will find a few valuable tips below.
Fitness: Fitness-DVD Video Guide
At the beginning of all considerations for the purchase of a fitness DVD is the question which sport or which form of fitness exercises you prefer. The offer ranges from simple dances to activate certain muscle groups, stretching exercises to real strength training, for which you need aids such as dumbbells. Depending on your personal preference and the goal you have set yourself (relaxation, maintenance of movement, muscle building, etc.), there are many DVDs available. Basically you should quickly find the desired product after taking a look at the product range. Before you start with your exercises, please also consider that you should give your body a little time to get used to them! Going from 0 to 100 is by no means recommended here. You’d better take it slow instead. In this way you will achieve better results.
If you decide on a specific fitness DVD, you should always pay attention to the competence of the respective trainer. On the broad market of corresponding offers there are unfortunately also some figures who have little idea of effective physical training, but want to get involved in the business. So be sure to take a look at the names and qualifications of the people who want to give you tips and suggestions on the DVD. Ideally, you should research the Internet briefly and check whether the trainer’s (self-)information about himself is correct. You should better do without inexperienced fitness instructors – especially as a beginner.
Some fitness exercises can involve risks that manifest themselves in injuries and physical damage. This applies in particular if you are already suffering from a previous illness. It is therefore important to discuss comprehensive training programs with your treating physician before starting. If you choose a good fitness DVD, you will usually be explicitly informed about this precautionary measure. In many cases you can perform simple exercises without excessive effort and without major concerns. Be careful, however, because even practices as common as yoga are by no means free of danger! Thus not only problems with the cervical spine are possible here, but – according to an American study by the University of Alabama – strokes can even occur with an appropriate physical constitution! And last but not least, yoga always has an influential spiritual component, which does not remain without effect. Therefore, consider carefully whether you would not like to resort better to pure movement and strength training exercises.
Before you start with the exercises on your new fitness DVD, don’t forget a few important accessories. In addition to sufficient space and fresh air (open the windows in time!), a non-slip and as comfortable a surface as possible is practically indispensable. High-quality gymnastic mats have proved their worth here. They are designed for such exercises and promise more comfort and a much better hygiene than if you do the exercises on your fitness DVD on the bare floor or a bath towel. You should also put on comfortable sports shoes – at least when you are training in the appropriate way. And: The fitness DVD always includes a functioning player and ideally a TV set with a large screen.
TOP 5 Fitness-DVD Bestseller
- It's your turn to join the calorie-burning dance-fitness craze that's taken the whole world by storm with Zumba 101 featuring two 30-min workouts in 1 DVD.
- Learn the basic steps of the 4 core rhythms in a 30-minute basics class
- Then put those new moves to work as you rock out in an easy-to-follow 30-minute class
- Learn from the creator of the Zumba fitness program himself, Beto Perez, as he takes you through the essential moves to get you dancing yourself into shape
- English (Publication Language)
- It's not a dance class - it's revolutionary workout where every move is synced to a beat
- 60 min high-intensity workout with a bonus 20 min workout
- Burn more calories when you workout out to perfectly synced music
- Proven to burn almost 2x the calories post-class
- Try it at-home now and find a class in gyms everywhere
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Package Height Of The Item Is 0.54"
- Package Length Of The Item Is 7.56"
- Package Width Of The Item Is 5.35"
Read More Guides Related to Fitness:
- Best Flavour Drops
- Best Fitness tracker
- Best Activity tracker
- Best Recumbent bicycle
- Best Professional treadmill
- Best Treadmill
- Best Back trainer
- Best Fascia roll
- Best Skipping rope
- Best Slackline
- Best Fitness Bracelet
- Best Gymnastics ball
- Best Weight bench
- Best Push-up grips
- Best Protein bar
- Best Slingtrainer
- Best Sweatbands
- Best Kinesiology Tape
- Best Trekking stock
- Best Training bands
- Best Sports bag
- Best Vibrating rod
- Best Fitness-DVD
- Best Stepper Training Bands
- Best Kettlebell
- Best Weight station
- Best Indoorcycling Bike
- Best Hula-Hoop Tyres
- Best Nordic walking poles
- Best Fatburner
- Best Sleep trackers
- Best Medicine ball
- Best Fitbit
- Best Dumbbell set
- Best Sports ribbons
- Best Rowing machine
- Best Folding treadmill
- Best Electric treadmill
- Best Stepper
- Best Exercise machine